I'm neebe for linux so i need help….
i bought 1tb world disk…
1. i read about web server and i decide to install it… but before that i found some Martin Hiner hack and install his webIF, so donno if it was a big mistake or what, and i dont know how to get rid(uninstall) of his webif any more, but thats not my problem now.
1. make MyBook-linux SSH hack (Reboot required), went fine, ssh enabled.
2. install Martin webif
3. found that i can disable Mionet, and instal webserver instead. - i disable mionet from starting by commenting its line by #
4. install webserver from automated script because i dont know anything about linux (http://mybookworld.wikidot.com/featurepacks) - went fine
5. goto mybook:3210 port and lonch mybookmanager 1.2.1 - went fine
6. from this point i installed IPKG, PHP support, Addressbook, FTPserver— all went fine
7. than i tried to install transmission - i wanted to use automated script but it said that tHh hdd must be updated to sw 20, and mine is 10. so i wouldnt take chances and instal it from http://mybookworld.wikidot.com/transmission, —WENt fine
then my problems starts…. i read that
"A small tip to those who don't like to run it on port 9091, you can configure the main lighttpd as a proxy to the transmission interface.
1. add "mod_proxy" to server.modules
proxy.server = ( "/transmission" =>
"host" => "127.0.0.1",
"port" => 9091
i put this change into lighttpd.conf file before SERVER part, and after restart i couldnt access anything.. WD storage manager, nothing EXCEPT Martin WebIF page, on mybookworld address
i found somewhere that mybe my lighttpd.conf is invalid so i restored from backup, that was created by webserver i guees.. and that restart my book
and everything was FINE again,
thatn i forward some port on my router to make webserver visible from outside but…
http://mybookworld:8080/ gives Hello World
https://mybookworld:3210/ gives my Book mamager 1.2.1
https://mybookworld/ gives my personalk Webspace (addresbook)
http://mybookworld/ gives shared storage mamager from WD
https://mybookworld/Welcome.html gives Hello World - Secure
https://mybookworld/index.php gives php info
http://mybookworld/Welcome.html not found 404
http://188.8.131.52 gives shared storage manager from WD instead of expected Hello world..
http://184.108.40.206/Welcome.html gives 404- Not Found
http://220.127.116.11/index.php gives 404 - Not Found
https://18.104.22.168/ gives username input, and than Welcome to my Personal Web Space, witch is ok
https://22.214.171.124/Welcome.html gives Hello World - Secure
https://126.96.36.199/index.php gives php info ( i put <?php phpinfo(); ?> into index.php)
question: from outside i http://188.8.131.52 get WD storage mamager instead od Hello World html site
HTTPS works fine, but i guess normal http is not worlking.
i forwarded port 80, 443, 21 so this is not problem i guess..
is thare any way that i can create user on Mybook Manager 1.2.1 that can acces by address book with ful privilages, and that other can acces as read only.
i create 2 users but i guess both has full privilage…
on Welcome to my Personal Web Space in config maanger if i remove option allowModyfiy on FILEmamager ADMIN that non of my users can modyfy files..
is there any way that on can and other dont etc…