I am trying to figure out the best way to do this.
I am concerned about trying to do this because:
1) I am not sure if the backup images procedure is correct. I tried the CUPS procedure and it did not work (see my previous posts).
2) The harddrives (original and replacement) are of different sizes. Therefore I am not sure what is the correct partition size info that I have to set.
3) I was installing the drives in my Linux PC via USB versus direct SATA which makes it different the mount procedure.
4) At this time I have my drives as a single file system versus RAID. I would like to set the new drives as RAID. I don't know if the procedure will work.
5) I am not sure if the drives will overheat. If I disable the temp monitor of the WD drives then the fan will not turn on. If I leave it enabled, then the MWB will not boot.
Thanks in advance,