I spent some time modifying WD's downloader app so you can paste more than one link at a time.
Great for rapidshare premium accounts!
Edit: 4th Version
Compatible with the latest firmware version 01.01.16
Fixed some issues with file formating.
If you like my work, please consider buying me a beer.
Press here to donate via Paypal
1) Extract the 3 files in your public directory
2) SSH or Telnet into your mybook (you must have enabled this kind of access earlier)
run the following commands
optional 3) mv /proto/SxM_webui/ctcs/index.php /proto/SxM_webui/ctcs/index.old
optional 4) mv /proto/SxM_webui/ctcs/dn_add.php /proto/SxM_webui/ctcs/dn_add.old
optional 5) mv /proto/SxM_webui/ctcs/dn_delete.php /proto/SxM_webui/ctcs/dn_delete.old
6) cp /shares/Public/index.php /proto/SxM_webui/ctcs/index.php
7) cp /shares/Public/dn_add.php /proto/SxM_webui/ctcs/dn_add.php
8) cp /shares/Public/dn_delete.php /proto/SxM_webui/ctcs/dn_delete.php
TIP: edit $DEFUSER = ""; and $DEFPASS = ""; in dn_add.php so you won't need to enter your (rapidshare) credentials each time!
Sorry for not answering some of your questions but I do not visit the forum frequently.
About the megapload compatibility I believe it's not doable because rapidshare uses a directdownload feature whereas in megapload you musy visit the site in order to get the download link.
It also adds 2 buttons on the main page.
One is "Stop - Delete All" which stops active downloads and clears the table
And "Clear Completed" which only removes completed items from the table