Hi, I'm trying to use the MyBook as a MySQL server, but I found that I can not connect to the 3306 port, the MySQL default.
This is the following environment:
1) Whitelight MyBook. With FeaturePacks Manager installed, and with Web Server installed.
2) MySQL server daemon up. I can connect from a SSH session to the MyBook.
3) The router has the 3306 port forwarded to the MyBook Internal Address 3306 port.
4) Typing "telnet MyBookAddress 3306" from a notebook connected to the same router returns "Connect failed".
5) Typing "nmap nmap -p3300-3400 -T4 MyBookAddress" from a SSH session to the MyBook returns "All 101 scanned ports on 192.168.1.110 are closed"
I don't know where more to check, or what else I can do. Any help is appreciated
Thanks in advance.