Cannot connect to my MBWE through web browser or ssh client
Forum » Forum / My Book World Edition (blue rings) » Cannot connect to my MBWE through web browser or ssh client
Started by: Ofer Ta-OrOfer Ta-Or
Date: 26 Dec 2009 13:50
Number of posts: 1
rss icon RSS: New posts
Summary:
was logged in to my MBWE through a ssh client (tunneler) and I was running the "find" command through the terminal window, trying to control some file access permissions, while suddenly I had a power failure. After I restarted the device, I was not able any more to connect to the device through the web browser interface, and although I could log in through the ssh client, the device refuses to accept a new SFTP session (it opens and closes immediately) and is immediately closing the terminal window. Some times I am getting the following error message: " Connection attempt failed. Reason: WIndows error 10061. The target server actively denied access." I can still access all my files through the windows explorer windows but I cannot manipulate the settings of the device or implement any linux scripts, and this is very limiting and frustrating.
New Post
Unless otherwise stated, the content of this page is licensed under Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 License