Hacked MyBkWrld with Twonky Media.
Some months ago I had the problem that the configuration tool (shared storage manager) became extremely slow. Luckaly this webbased tool is hardly ever needed, but sometimes you do. I read somewhere that it could have to do with the disk becoming full, so I removed some junk from the disk, one way or another the problem was solved.
Now I was planning to add a USB hard disk to extend disk space. I first tested with an USB-stick. Made a share, and everything worked well. Accesible from my Denon-receiver via Twonky. Than I bought a 1,5 Tb WD USB 2.0 disk. Connected it and suddenly the webbased tool became very slow again. It takes roughly a minute before a new page loads. After a lot of time the share was created on the USB-disk. I could access the share from windows explorer, but did not have permission to copy files to it or to make new directories. I decided to go back into the webbased tool, to check whether all access rights were configured the right way. But again, very slow. Switched off the power to the MyBkWrld and USB-disk and switched on again, in an attempt to solve the problem. Share gone !!!!
I created the share again (took again a lot of time) and ended up with the same partly accessible share, not usable as long as no file can be copied to it.