I've got a problem accessing my mbwe over network after installing transmission. I've got couple of PC (Win 7 Home Premium and Ultimate) and a macbook. All operations regarding transmission installing were done on macbook. Transmission works just fine, no have I any problems with accessing mbwe from macbook, but when I tried to connect using one of my PC - problems have began.
MBWE can be found and mapped using WD Mapping software. On Win 7 Ult it automatically appears in network, but when I try to browse it - there goes a message "Network device is no longer available, blah-blah-blah". At the same time Transmission web gui and MBWE settings page are accessible from both macbook and PC.