I've decided to upgrade the capacity of my MBWE2 From 2TB to 4TB.
I've purchased 2 2TB WD Green Drives.
Here's what I did.
1. Replaced the original 1TB B drive with new 2TB Drive.
2. Reset the drive and applied Raid 1 from the web interface.
3. Removed the A drive and put the mirrored B drive in it's place.
4. Put the 2nd 2TB drive into the B slot.
5. Reset the 2nd drive and applied Raid 1 from web interface.
6. SSH in and issued "touch .factory_restore" command from "/etc" directory
Everything works except it does not reflect the new capacity.
Does anyone know how to reset it using a config setting, so it will register the new capacity?
I'm not comfortable messing with the partition tables.