I am a bit of an amateur when it comes to unix.
I have a 1tb whitelight.
1. Installed sabnzbd from optware - work(ed) fine
2. Installed transmission from optware - work(ed) fine
3. Installed lighttpd from highlevelbits - seemed to work, but couldn't get any php working, so…
4. Installed lighttpd from optware
5. Installed php from optware (and a couple of other related packages (was it fastcgi??)
6. Getting errors from pkgmanager webui when starting stopping php
6a - I did try and fiddle about with lighttpd.conf (I have tried to find a backup, but don't seem to have the right one)
7. Decided to reboot
Situation now is as follows
I can SSH in
All shares working fine
Webui does not start, but seems to do 'something' in the browser (i.e. title bar of web browser is updated, but nothing appears on screen and timer keeps going)
I can start the transmission programme from a terminal, but although the webgui tries to start, it fails like webgui
I can start sabnzd from the terminal, but the webgui is not reachable on port 8085 at all
When I try to start lighttpd it says "(network.c.358) can't bind to port: 80 Address already in use "
If it's not too daft a question…what should I do now? I want to restore the webgui and get sabnzbd/transmission working. Ideally I'd like a working php webserver too.
Thanks in advance for any help/comments.