I wonder if anyone has any ideas to help solve my problem.
I am running the mybook whitelight version
I have successfully been running sabnzbd for the last couple of months. I installed it using the optware package.
I also have transmission-daemon v2.x running nearly perfectly (will be the subject of another post if I get round to it)on the same machine.
I was running version 0.5.3 and just upgraded to 0.5.4 and now get 'Bus error' when starting. It takes about 10 seconds to give this response so seems to be thinking about something.
What I've tried:
1. Stop transmission-daemon running
2. ipkg remove sabnzbdplus and then reinstall
3. ipkg install force-reinstall
4. ipkg remove and then manually remove every reference to sabnzbd I can find manually, then reinstall from scratch
5. Install python2.6 and try to run it with that (was using python2.5)
All of this results in the same error.
I have just read the changelog and it says for 0.5.4 final and it says
"Ensure that sabnzbd.ini has no group/world access (Unix, OSX)"
But I'm not enough of a unix geek to know whether that may be giving me my problem.
My last resort is to downgrade to v0.5.3 (which was perfect), but I don't know where to find it.
Very grateful for any help or being pointed in the direction of more reading for research.