1) Was trying to get Apache MySql installed on my MyBook Live 2TB (Lenny 5.0) via this guide: colekcolek's tutorial "hack-wd-book-live"
Everything seemed fine until I got to the sources .list file where i was to uncomment:
deb … squeeze main
deb … sid main
deb … esperimental main
I ran apt-get update.
Then I tried to install apt-get install mysql-server mysql-client php5-mysql
But i got an error saying so.
2) my device does not show up via wd2go, why is this?
3) I have backup files
- dd if=/dev/sda bs=15728640 count=1 | bzip2 > /DataVolume/shares/Public/SDA_MBR_FREESPACE. bz2
- dd if=/dev/sda1 | bzip2 > /DataVolume/shares/Public/SDA1_IMA. bz2
- dd if=/dev/sda2 | bzip2 > /DataVolume/shares/Public/SDA2_IMA. bz2
How do I restore the system if I screw up?