I've been using pyload for quite some time, even developed a plugin for it, but it simply can't cope with jdownloader.
Today i managed to get jdownloader to run on the WD live. I did download a test file but there is still some work to do before it can be said to run smooth. Here the essentials of what i did:
- Install Xvfb as the X Server (emulator)
- Install openjdk (there is no java for PPC platforms, but openjdk dioes the job)
- Tunnel X Server to your desktop for easy setup.
- Install jdownlaoder (JD.sh version)
- Configure jdownloader with Web Interface to access it later.
Now I'm working on a foolproof headless startup, I'll keep you posted…
Performance could be a Problem. I had 50-100% CPU load all the time, not to speak of memory. Well, we'll see…