up till a couple of days ago i never had any problems with it. i never put any files on it through mionet, only did it through my network panel…now i can't access my files…sometimes i can get in there and do a little, but then i get kicked out for "denied access"…can anyone please help, they are very important files. I've tried to map my drive, but that does the same thing
Well it would be nice too know a bit more.
1. What hacks have you done? (shh/transmission/cups/.. ?)
2. Have you changed any of the permissions of the files? (if you have been accessing the box via ssh)
3. Do you access your drive using //IP.IP.IP.IP ?
4. Is it always the same folder/file that kicks you out?
5. When did it stop working? (did you do anything special at the time?)
6. Do you have the 500gb/750gb or the 1000gb version?
no hacks done to it
havent changed any permisions.
i can access the ip but i have to constantly refresh the page to get it up
didn't do anything special at time it stoped working. just went to transfer a file to it and couldn't gain access
i have 1tb version
perhaps it helps :-)
I had the same problem some month ago with accessing a notebook within my network. My problem was that I'm using Zonealarm as a personal firewall. And Zonealarm always locked my network connection after a specific time of inactivity.
MBWE II (blue rings), 2x 1TB WD10EARS in Raid 1 mode
Hacks: SSH, optware, spindown
Applications: dokuwiki, nightly backup script